Tuesday 1 December 2015

Iran: mother of slain blogger expresses sympathy with detainees

Iran: mother of slain blogger expresses sympathy
Iran: mother of slain blogger expresses sympathy
Mrs.Gohar Eshghi, the mother of Sattar Beheshti, a blogger who was killed in detention by the Iranian regime’s FATA police, wrote a letter expressing her sympathy with protesters arrested outside Evin Prison.
Her letter reads in part, “I consider silence, treason to you all because you have always supported me. I have to pay you back for your kindness.
Dear Akram Neghabi, I heard that your husband was mistreated so that he can feel how they treated your child, or maybe they were trying to tell you that we will make you disappear like your loved ones.
Simin Avazzadeh, mother of Omid Ali Shenas, my good friend of hard times, it is as if a meaningful silence has engulfed the entire country.

No comments:

Post a Comment