Wednesday 30 December 2015

Tell me, tell me he was the Assistant Say those without heart, he was Dldarky?

Tell me, tell me he was the Assistant  Say those without heart, he was Dldarky?
Tell me, tell me he was the Assistant
Say those without heart, he was Dldarky?
Tell me, tell me he was the Assistant
Say those without heart, he was Dldarky?
The small stature of a girl
Say what he was commander Stvt?
Teenager guerrillas Srsyan
What was true in democratic garb?
As a gift, he gave the Pleiades
The vault of the sky was the dark?
Medal of Honor and win
Who's efforts and actions?
Tnavr poet hatred chokes
That was the target Tshbarky?
Inscriptions on stone Bistoon
Ill-head, the tone of the Who?
The stone fortress Hzardyv
That goal was the thirty thousand grade?
The final words of torture
Hi larynx was the Dark?
The song echoes N.
Who was crushed beneath the current one?
Looking at the world, innocence
Was full of shame and sorrow Who?
The picture of those who have
Samad was the face of repeated?
The same that smiled on pain and Vector
Sheikh cannibal who was in prison?
And without his armor Delaware
Muon Tractors was the enemy?
Send to stand to the end
When was the butt of fever?
Because fragrance caravan East
Which hit the market was the tent?
Tell me, tell me he was the Assistant
Say those without heart, he was Dldarky?

No comments:

Post a Comment